Rhapsody Flow is a sodium bicarbonate based powder specifically designed for professional oral hygiene. Our product has a mild and selective action, making it an ideal choice for professional tooth cleaning. Unlike most air-abrasive dental powders on the market, Rhapsody Flow gently scrubs tooth enamel and gently removes over-gingival plaque. It also has a polishing effect due to its reduced particle size. Available in 8 flavours: Barberry, Lemon, Mint, Strawberry, Tropical, Blackcurrant, Cherry and Neutral. Take care of the health of your smile with Rhapsody Flow!
- Dental caries prevention
- Implant care
- Paediatric dentistry
- Prevention of periodontal disease
- Surgical dentistry
- Orthodontic treatment
- Aesthetic dentistry
The main advantages of Rhapsody Flow are:
- Compatible with all manufacturers' air polishing systems.
- Prevents tooth caries: The active ingredient, sodium bicarbonate, helps protect your teeth from cavities and reduces gum inflammation.
- Maximum patient comfort. Rhapsody Flow powder granules have an optimal particle size. They are gentle on enamel and reduce the risk of tissue damage.
- High plaque removal efficiency. The sodium bicarbonate powder removes not only densely pigmented plaque, but also lightly mineralised plaque.
- Gentle: Our powder is gentle on soft tissue, enamel, root surfaces and direct and indirect restorations. It effectively removes biofilm in as little as 5 seconds.
- Polishing effect: Compared to many other air abrasive powders, Rhapsody Flow has a polishing effect, giving your teeth a healthy shine.
- Safe for children: Our product is designed to be as comfortable and safe for the soft tissues of the mouth as possible, making it suitable for children.
- Ideal for treating a variety of surfaces: Rhapsody Flow is ideal for treating the edges of veneers, onlays and crowns, where biofilm and bacteria often accumulate.